Re: [Swftools-common] is anybody did a exemple with webcam with sc sourc

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] is anybody did a exemple with webcam with sc sources
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 14:08:05 +0100

jean-michel fan_de_teamspeak wrote:
hello is it possible to do such thing with swfc

see the link done with rswf which looks like swftools with rebol ( i dont like rebol ) http://oldes.multimedia.cz/swf/mx-webcam.html

I think so, although I don't have a webcam to check this.

A similar example is:

.flash filename="sprite.swf"
.font roman "/usr/share/fonts/ttf/Yahoo.ttf"
.text oworld font=roman text="loopback" color=yellow

.put oworld
.action:
this.createEmptyMovieClip("sound_mc", this.getNextHighestDepth());
System.showSettings(2);

active_mic = Microphone.get();

active_mic.setSilenceLevel(0);
active_mic.setRate(44);
active_mic.setUseEchoSuppression(true);
sound_mc.attachAudio(active_mic);

.end

.end

I guess that setting active_mic to Camera.get() and replacing the other methods/attributes with their proper options might work.

I hope it helps,

Pablo