[Swftools-common] combine swf using a master file

From: Francois Boyer
Subject: [Swftools-common] combine swf using a master file
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:17:20 -0500

Hi All,

I’m having a problem when I merge a shorter swf animation into another one.  Let say the master file use 500 frames and the “slave” file use 200 frames.  When I play the output, and it reach the frame 200, the merged animation should disappear but doesn’t.  When the merged animation finished, I would like it disappear.

Is somebody knows how to do that?

Actually I’m going into the merged animation and I add it a blank frame at the end, so the animation stay, but seams to disappear because I hide it manually.  My problem with this solution is I can’t ask that workaround to my customer.

Please, if someone have information to solve that issue, it would be wonderful!

Thanks in advance.

François.