Re: [Swftools-common] XML.load()

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] XML.load()
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:18:18 +0100

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 01:21:22PM +0000, Chris Pugh <address@hidden> wrote:
> Think I need to do some more.  Changed the data load checking function
> round, and
> it behaves slightly differently.   Will post again.

Let me know.

> No Mattias.  I'm only compiling with swfc at present.  Don't have a
> copy of Flash here.

Hm. Ok. Because I *do* suspect the problem in Flash, not in swfc.

> BTW, only recently started playing with swftools and Action Script
> itself.

You might be interested to know that I'm working on an AS3 compiler,
to be integrated into (among others) swfc.
What you're playing with right now is ActionScript 2.0, which is
outdated, and not half as cool as ActionScript 3.0. :)