[Swftools-common] Re: I lose all fonts when using poly2bitmap

From: Douglas Miller
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re: I lose all fonts when using poly2bitmap
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 22:09:00 -0600

I managed to update my version of swftools and it seems that the font errors I was getting have already been fixed.

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Douglas Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
I've been messing around with converting my pdfs with the poly2bitmap setting(pdf2swf -o page%.swf -s poly2bitmap input.pdf). Oddly, I get a lot of errors like this:

ARNING swf_drawchar: Font is NULL
ERROR   Unknown font id: BDNMLH+Courier-104-0
WARNING swf_drawchar: Font is NULL
ERROR   Unknown font id: BDNMLH+Courier-104-0

I have no problems with the same pdf files when using -s bitmap(pdf2swf -o page%.swf -s bitmap input.pdf) or just running it straight out (pdf2swf -o page%.swf input.pdf). This seems to happen for every font in the pdf after the first page with text in it. I am using 'pdf2swf - part of swftools 2008-11-19-1013'

-Doug