[Swftools-common] Re streaming 'text' documents

From: Joachim Larsen
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re streaming 'text' documents
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:01:42 +0700

you need to load the swfs generated by pdf2swf in an outer swf which would do progressive streaming. I do it on one of my sites... do let me know you need to see that.

I would very much like to know how to do that.

TIA

Joe

--
Every Facet, Every Department Of Your Mind Is To Be Programmed By You, And Unless You Assume Your Rightful Responsibility To Program Your Own Mind, The World Will Program It For You.