[Swftools-common] Transparent backgrounds again! SWFC this time.

From: Matthew Ayres
Subject: [Swftools-common] Transparent backgrounds again! SWFC this time.
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:41:00 +0000

Hello all,

I'm quite new to Flash and am seeking to create an animation with a
transparent background by scripting the whole thing by hand ( I'm not
new to scripting in general ) and running it through SWFC.  I hoped
all I'd have to do was put the wmode params into my html and maybe a
bounding box or background into the script, but it hasn't worked.

So, is it possible?  How do I do it?

Sorry if I'm flogging a deceased equine!