Re: [Swftools-common] Python modules

From: Eric Carlson
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Python modules
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:10:33 -0600

Hello,
Just in case you think the request for the windows binary or dll was isolated, I wanted to let you know that there is at least one other person in the world with the same problems and motivations. I stumbled across swftools yesterday, was deeply impressed with the sample pdf GUI you distribute with the win binaries, was deeply disappointed with the lack of python package. I also tried to build and had the same issues, followed by more issues, followed by hours of googling. I had my hopes quickly raised and dashed with this thread.

Distributing a windows python package is probably low on swftools' radar, but this could be a missing link to a cross-platform python-based pdf reader. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Eric Carlson