[Swftools-common] PDF2SWF - is it possible to convert a 100 page PDF to

From: Gavin Schroeder
Subject: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF - is it possible to convert a 100 page PDF to 100 separate SWF files?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:01:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I got a 100 page PDF and need to convert it to 100 separate SWF files,
is this possible using PDF2SWF?

If that ain?t possible, will it be possible to extract these pages from
the 100 page SWF file?
I?m not talking about extracting the JPGs and so on, I need the complete
pages.

Just for explanation, I would like to build a coulple of Pageflips and
to get better quality pages, it is better to use SWF files instead of JPGs.

Any help would be great!
You can also answer in german..

Thanks

Gavin