[Swftools-common] Complex vectors causes conversion to fail

From: Ben Marchbanks
Subject: [Swftools-common] Complex vectors causes conversion to fail
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:50:11 -0400

I have consistently run into problems trying to convert PDF 2 SWF that contain complex
illustrations - I have tried setting the parameter for "-s poly2bitmap" but with no luck.

ERROR   This file is too complex to render- SWF only supports 65536 shapes at once

Would appreciate any assistance and can provide a sample PDF of the problem.

--
Ben Marchbanks