[Swftools-common] Several questions, to Matthias

From: Igor Costa
Subject: [Swftools-common] Several questions, to Matthias
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:28:34 -0300

Hi there Mathias.

First thing sorry to send you a direct e-mail, but after a failed sucess in search the swftools mailing-list and getting nothing worth I'd like you ask you a couple of question.

What version of pdf2swf I have to truely output swf9 format?

Than how can I reduce a widthxheight of pdf2swf? example I have a pdf page of 1024x768 and i want to reduce to thumbnail size like 120x120?

How can I embed a font ?

How can I really apply or if you have any kind of example that works smooth with Flex swf file?

So, this are my main question among others, can you help me and how much do you charge for this kind of support?

Regards
Igor