[Swftools-common] New documentation on the wiki for SWFC

From: Sanjay Cherubala
Subject: [Swftools-common] New documentation on the wiki for SWFC
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 07:00:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am a SWFC newbie and was trying to find one location that documented all the
commands available in SWFC. The manual at
http://www.swftools.org/swfc/swfc.html is informative but incomplete and the
file specifications at http://www.swftools.org/swfc-fileformat.txt is outdated.
So I decided to go through the SWFC source code and extract all the commands
and options.

I have create a new page on the WIKI at
http://wiki.swftools.org/index.php/SWF_Commands with this information. Since I
am a newbie I don't know what all the commands and options do, so I am hoping
that the experts on this list will help out by editing this document and
filling in the blanks. Now that the framework is there, it is easier for
someone to go in a add descriptions/explanations even a little bit at a time.
Once this is completed, it will be of great help to others like me.

Thanks in advance,
Sanjay