Re: [Swftools-common] PDF Link Issues

From: Jeff Seibert
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF Link Issues
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 10:14:17 -0700

Upon further research, the internal links are not working because I am generating 1 swf file per page, so there are no other frames to go to when the user clicks on the link. I was expecting the events to still be fired, but pdf2swf is handling these links internally.

I will work on a patch to generate the events as well.

Thanks,

Jeff