[Swftools-common] convert .svg to .sc

From: Norman Khine
Subject: [Swftools-common] convert .svg to .sc
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 15:14:31 +0200

Hello,
Is there a way to convert a .svg file to a .sc file to be used within the swfc?

Googling I found this python script, but the output .swf file was
rather different when I tried it on this image:
$ wget http://redhot.pepper.jp/swftools/inkscape2swfc_demo070.py
$ wget http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/Speaker_Icon_gray.svg

$ python2.5 inkscape2swfc_demo070.py Speaker_Icon_gray.svg >
Speaker_Icon_gray.sc
$ swfc Speaker_Icon_gray.sc -o Speaker_Icon_gray.swf
"Speaker_Icon_gray.sc", line 15 column 27: error- outline
path1s_outline defined twice

I had to open the image in Inkscape and save it, as I had this error
when running it on the original file.

The output swf file was weird.

Any advice on this?

Thanks