Re: [Swftools-common] PDF wrong converted with pdf2swf

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF wrong converted with pdf2swf
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 20:16:01 +0200

Thanks for the reply, Norman.

Matthias, I don't know whether you're aware of this bug and it can be fixed.

Thanks again,

Pablo

Norman Khine wrote:
I get the same in that it crops the top of the file slightly.

$ pdf2swf Speaker_Icon_gray.pdf -o Speaker_Icon_gray.swf
NOTICE  processing PDF page 1 (400x400:0:0) (move:0:0)
NOTICE  Writing SWF file Speaker_Icon_gray.swf