[Swftools-common] Reg : Reduce swf file size

From: Rajesh K .
Subject: [Swftools-common] Reg : Reduce swf file size
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:19:30 +0530

Hi,

We use SWF tools to convert PDF files to SWF files.

Our requirement is to remove all/ most of the elements (Graphic or Vector) from outside the cropped area of a PDF file; we are interested only in the elements inside the crop area and not the ones outside it. This will help us reduce the file size(a primary objective) of the SWF files.

Are there different options already inside SWF Tools that meets this particular requirement? What are they? Samples would really be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh.K.