[Swftools-common] SWFC: .put command scale[x/y] arguments

From: Jerremy Koot
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWFC: .put command scale[x/y] arguments
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:47:55 +0200

Currently the scale arguments for the .put command (and probably .change too) are parsed as integer values.

Is it possible for these to be arguments to be parsed as floating point values?

The problem that we’re currently facing is that we’re trying to get a bigger swf/image into a smaller movie made with swfc.

The swf that we’re loading into the movie is 720x540 while the output movie is 560x420 big. This requires a scale of 77.78%, however swfc ignores the .78%  part.

Another option would be to add width/height as .put parameters.

Any idea’s ?

Gr. Jerremy