[Swftools-common] using python to create swf file - re-post

From: Norman Khine
Subject: [Swftools-common] using python to create swf file - re-post
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:30:41 +0200

hello,
can someone point me in the right direction of creating an swf file
which has a generated image with a sound file attached to it using the
python module.

This is what I have so far:

http://paste.lisp.org/display/78301

There are a couple of things I don't like such as the fact that on
page refresh the file is regenerated and i have to use cron job to
delete all the generated files, but apart from that it sort of works.

What I would like to do is to create one swf file from both inputs so
that if the user clicks on the generated image the sound file is
played and also have a speaker with volume control.

To draw the speaker and volume control, would I need to have a .sc
file and populate the data from my code, and then execute this?

Any thoughts on how I can do this within my python class?

Many thanks
Norman