Re: [Swftools-common] [ SANDBOX ] [ ERROR ]

From: b.lisik
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] [ SANDBOX ] [ ERROR ]
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 11:13:52 +0200

Matthias Kramm a écrit :
On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 06:35:34PM +0200, b.lisik <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm currently working on a Flash Application which is using pdf2swf tool.
I'm facing a sandbox error when I try to launch my application locally on
my computer. The application is loading several swf files (each generated
by pdf2swf). The swf files are located in a different folder of the flash
application. The sandbox error occurs when I'm trying to load one of the
swf files.

What exactly does the sandbox error message say?

Matthias
.

Hi Matthias,

I’ll try to translate the error message; I hope that you are going to understand it.
Here is the message:

Error #2044: Unhandled SecurityErrorEvent: text=Error #2140: Security sandbox
violation: file://MyFlashApp/MyFlashApp.swf cannot load data from
file://MyFlashApp/zones/zone_001.swf. SWF files local-file system and local-network
cannot load themselves mutually.

Thanks for your help Matthias,

Benjamin,

--

Benjamin Lisik
Ingénieur développement

Lp system
23, rue la Boétie
75008 PARIS

Tél. 01 42 66 07 83
Fax. 01 42 66 06 66

www.groupe-lp.com

P "Merci de prendre en considération votre responsabilité environnementale avant d'imprimer cet e-mail"