[Swftools-common] White lines appear in the swf file

From: Jonathan Lee
Subject: [Swftools-common] White lines appear in the swf file
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:10:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all:

I have a pdf file that shows white lines if "Smooth Line Art" and "Smooth Images" are checked in Acrobat's Display Option. But I can hide it by uncheck them, also, those white lines will not be printed out.

The pdf file is here:
http://www.2shared. com/file/ 7645688/38c7cace /tab.html

When I use the command:
pdf2swf.exe tab.pdf -o tab_1.swf
It does not have any white lines.

If I use pdf2swf -O1 tab.pdf -o tab_2.swf
The swf file has white lines

Anything I can do it get rid off the white lines in the swf file output but still keep using -O1 flag to optimize the file? Since sometimes, I have very big images there, by using -O1 can get reasonable size swf file.

Thanks all.

Jonathan Lee