[Swftools-common] pdf2swf Error: Bad annotation destination

From: Paul MacKenzie
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf Error: Bad annotation destination
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:42:29 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to convert an annotated pdf to swf and am getting this error
as part of the conversion:

Error: Bad annotation destination

I am using a simple command like this:

pdf2swf -z -t /tmp/test2.pdf -o
/tmp/test.swf

The swf is generated fine but I believe all annotated text that I was
going to search with seems to be missing (the swf is unable to be
searched with the text in the pdf). We need to be able to search the swf
files as part of the program I am working on.

Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone suggest a workaround?

Thanks,

Paul