[Swftools-common] pdf2swf -I

From: Joseph Masoud
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf -I
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:38:35 +0100

Hello everyone,
I downloaded swftools 0.9.0 today and successfully installed on a CENT OS x64 server.

For some reason, pdf2swf -I no longer outputs to command line by default - it's asking me to specify a file name for the output of the info option; if I specify a txt file, all the standard output of pdf2swf -I is in it.

Is there any way to revert back to previous behaviour?
(I installed [the same version (I think) of] swftools successfully on a x64 debian server roughly 2 months ago and pdf2swf -I fileinstance outputs to the command line.)