[Swftools-common] [ LINKS ] [ BOOKMARKS ]

From: lisik
Subject: [Swftools-common] [ LINKS ] [ BOOKMARKS ]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:09:39 +0200

Hi,

I have a question about pdf2swf functionalities. I saw that it's possible to
customize the visual appearance of links in the swf. I have just added -s to
my command line followed by the parameter linkcolor with value FF0000.
But it doesn't work, the links of my pdf are not displayed and don't have the
color i have specified. Did I miss something in my command line ? Another
question, does pdf2swf support bookmark ?

Regards,
Benou