Re: [Swftools-common] Disappearing text when zooming in the SWF file

From: PM
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Disappearing text when zooming in the SWF file
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:54:28 +0200

Hello

I installed the latest development snapshot and I still see the same bug.
Am I the only one having that problem?

Thanks
Philippe

Le 2 oct. 09 à 10:51, PM a écrit :

Hi guys,

I am using the latest version of the pdf2swf tool 0.9.
When I convert a PDF intro a SWF file and I open that SWF in a browser, some part of the text disappear whne I zoom in/out the file.
Did anyone of you had a similar issue and know how to fix it?

Here is my PDF
and my SWF

My command
pdf2swf -s jpegquality=80 -p 1 p0009.pdf -o ru_1009_p0009.swf

Thanks for your help
Philippe

PS: this is a russion PDF, but I have the same result on different PDFs English, French, Spanish. It is an international issue ;-)