[Swftools-common] PHP call solved

From: jean-mi.gens
Subject: [Swftools-common] PHP call solved
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:57:48 +0200

hello i have changed my subscription to swftools mailing list
to another mail address because i have trouble with my gmail address

i have solved the problem with the PHP script call

here is the final  code ( using the old method)

      var recept=new LoadVars();

      recept.onLoad=function(succes) {
              if ( succes) txte_so.data.text=this.t;
              else display("nok");
      };
      function send( input ) {
/*             new method (compiles but not works )
              lo= new URLLoader();
              req=new URLRequest("env_hx.php");
              var inpu=new URLVariables();
              inpu.t=input;
              lo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, HandlePHP); // ????
              req.data=inp;
              lo.load(req);
*/
              var inpinp=new LoadVars();
              inpinp.t = inp.text;
              inpinp.sendAndLoad('env_hx.php',recept,"POST");

the full code is in http://jeanmichel.gens.free.fr/mtasc/flac.sc
it is a chat in dev phase working with an FMS server