Re: [Swftools-common] Text search

From: LivingDocs
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Text search
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:06:16 +0200

Hello,

thank you for your answer..

I could extract the text out of the PDFs and write it into a data base.

With a data base request I could figure out on what page a searched word would be...
The viewer will load the pages with the hits...

Could you explane, how to highlight the searched text on the page (in the swf)?

This must work with ActionScript 2 (not AS3).

Benedikt