Re: [Swftools-common] Really basic AS3 question

From: jean-michel.voicechat_fan
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Really basic AS3 question
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:59:19 +0200

Richard Humphreys a écrit :
Thank you Ricardo, that is a nice project.

I still cannot work out an answer to my original problem: How to add a swfc sprite to the stage with script. Thanks to the help that I have been given so far, that attached program now compiles without error. However it does not work, there are no sprites being added by the actionscript.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Richard.

.flash filename="test.swf" bbox=200x200 version=9 fps=40 background=#404040
  .box b1 10 10 color=yellow
  .circle c1 r=15 color=red

  .sprite logo
      .put b1 x=-5 y=-5
      .put c1 x=-15 y=-15
      .action:
        package
        {
        import flash.display.*
public dynamic class spr extends MovieClip
        { }
        }
      .end
  .end

  .frame 1

      # This works
      .put a=logo x=30 y=30

  # However this does not work...
  .action:
    package
    {
        import flash.display.*
public dynamic class MyMovie extends MovieClip
        {
            function MyMovie()
            {
                var i:int, j:int;
                var o;

                j = 1+Math.random()*10;
                for(i=0; i<j; i++)
                {
                    //o = new logo(); // does not work either...
                    o = new spr();
                    o.x = Math.random() * 10 * i;
                    o.y = Math.random() * 10 * i;
                    addChild(o);