Re: [Swftools-common] AS3 bytecode and IE

From: jean-michel.voicechat_fan
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] AS3 bytecode and IE
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:44:04 +0200

thank you again ricardo "el gran salvador "
your script gives WIN 6,0 on IE
the download of flashplayer was not changing anything
( it says succesfull but  it is not )
to solve the problem you need to download the DLM
DownLoad Manager from adobe first
there is a lot of post on this problem after my FP version was 10,...
and now my AS3 flash generated by swfc works
nice news
I hope that information will help

Ricardo Pedroso a écrit :
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 7:59 PM, jean-michel.voicechat_fan