[Swftools-common] One swf per page

From: Jordi Aragones Vilella
Subject: [Swftools-common] One swf per page
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 05:00:10 +0200

Hello,

I'm running pdf2swf (version 0.8.1) in Mac OS X with Leopard, I install swftools with the tool fink. Well... once we know that, I would like to ask you something.

I'm trying to create one swf per page in a pdf with multiple pages. I checked in internet if it was a way to do that with pdf2swf and I found the next option pdf2swf file.pdf -o file%.swf (I also found that with two %, '%%'). But... it doesn't work. The next step that I do is to download your source from your website, and I checked the file pdf2swf.c, and it seems that these options doesn't exists any longer. Do you know how can I create one swf per page, please?

        Thanks for your answer!

        By the way, congratulations for the tool!

Jordi