[Fwd: RE: [Swftools-common] Pdftoswf on a webserver]

From: Ben Broadhurst
Subject: [Fwd: RE: [Swftools-common] Pdftoswf on a webserver]
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 17:19:02 +0100

Hi Gerry,
I tried to send this to you direct, but your mail server bounced it with "Client host [penguin.digitalinitiatives.net] blocked using Barracuda Reputation;".

I have done webserver pdf2swf scripts for our site http://sk.im/ so if you need any advice give me a yell. Ours is a LAMP setup, and the conversion is managed by a CLI php script, so if you are looking at something similar I can probably help.

b.