[Swftools-common] please unsubscribe

From: Miomir Rajcevic
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:39:14 +0200

Please unsubscribe!!!!

Miomir Rajcevic
Media Education Centre, President
International Youth Media Summit, executive Director
Balkan+ Festival, General Manager

IT IS NOT BECAUSE THINGS ARE DIFFICULT THAT WE DO NOT DARE; BUT IT IS BECAUSE
WE DO NOT DARE THAT THINGS ARE DIFFICULT: HEALTH, VIOLENCE, DEMOCRACY, YOUTH,
ENVIRONMENT, POVERTY, DISCRIMINATION
SEVEN VOICES IN TIME for the BETTER FUTURE
We are in preparation for the 5th International Youth Media Summit 2010, place
and space for young filmmakers all around globe, willing to show how media can
change the world! Summit will be held in Serbia, 11th to 20th of August 2010.

Our projects: Media for ALL, Balkan+! KFK Festival and Animate it in Western
Balkan are labeled with EUROPEAN YEAR of CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION…