[Swftools-common] Fwd: JPEG2000 Problem

From: yue wu
Subject: [Swftools-common] Fwd: JPEG2000 Problem
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:55:27 +0800

Hello,I was trying to convert a PDF file which contain  to SWF file.Errors like "Error (8024996): Naked JPEG 2000 codestream, missing JP2/JPX wrapper" occored during the work.When I checked the swf files,I find that images in swf are very ugly:very low quality.This is my PDF file's problem? or XPDF/SWFTOOLS's bug?

PDF file is HERE
http://www.ltgx.org/temp.pdf
Thanks
Lurnar1992