[Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.1.0

From: Chris Ohmstede
Subject: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.1.0
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 16:03:47 -0700

Quite a large release.  I've added the first of the converters (many
more to come.)  Flash extractor now converts .jpg, .png, and .gif files
to Flash files.  This is done via jpeg2swf, png2swf, and gif2swf from
SWFTools.  I've also added a remembered state for each of the 'Go' menu
options.  This means that you can return to the last extraction or
conversion you were working on.  The last extraction and conversions are
added to the 'Go' menu.  I've cleaned up the user interface a bit and
added icons to the buttons.  I've added an embedded image viewer in the
main window for jpgs, pngs, animated and static gifs.  This app is
growing quickly on me so please report any bugs at my sourceforge page.

Hope it's useful.

Chris

web: http://flashextractor.sourceforge.net/

home: http://sourceforge.net/projects/flashextractor/