[Swftools-common] swfcombine as3 problem

From: 长兴 周
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfcombine as3 problem
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:03:26 +0800

Hi,
When I use swfcombine to combine two swfs into one, I get a problem:
The two swfs are written in as3.
When I combine them as  command: "  swfcombine -F 9 -o All.swf  main.swf closebtn=close.swf ", the code in close.swf is not functional, but the code in main.swf functions well.

Then I change the command to : " swfcombine -F 9 -o All.swf   -T main.swf  close.swf ",which means place all swfs in a new one, I find out that they are all not functional.

This problem doesn't appear when I combine with two swfs written in as2. So I think maybe swfcombine can not recognize actionscript3.0 ?