Re: [Swftools-common] Bigger swf's coming out of pdf2swf 0.9.1

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Bigger swf's coming out of pdf2swf 0.9.1
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:41:36 +0100

>On 23 August 2010 13:34, filip sound wrote:
-- hi, thanks for info but ...
>i already posted examples months (maybe a year) ago where the >'same pdf was
>converted and i even made a tool to count and >animate the clips in the
>resulting swfs to examine the pdf2swf >output. new version was worse
>(invisible shapes under objects >and thus much more objects ... bad for
>web/cpu/speed/>performance)
>regards,
>filip

I was merely refuting a sweeping generalisation made by
Sameer and yourself, namely, that later versions of pdf2swf
produce larger swf's than previous versions.  I found that
not to be *always* the case.

Obviously whatever you happen to be doing has the opposite
effect.  Hopefully a reason will found.  Perhaps you'd care
to humour us, and post yet another example.

Regards,

Chris.