[Swftools-common] Segmentation fault and exec in php..

From: Chris de Kok
Subject: [Swftools-common] Segmentation fault and exec in php..
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:57:55 +0700

On the latest version i seem to get a segmentation fault in 0.9 it still works ok though.

This however is not my main concern, I am running pdf2swf from php with exect and normally i can return the error message with: 2>&1
But with the segmentation fault this does not seem to work, is it possible to capture the segementation fault from pdf2swf to php?

example:
$result = shell_exec( '/usr/local/bin/pdf2swf -X 800 -s poly2bitmap -q -t -T 9 -G -p 55 -f /var/www/html/test/pdf2swf/test.pdf /var/www/html/test/pdf2swf/55.swf 2>&1');
var_dump($result);

This is maybe more php related then pdf2swf, but i was getting stuck on this as other commands seem to work ok with: 2>&1

Also what is the reason I can get segmentation fault? I could not find anything in dmesg.