Re: [Swftools-common] Installing GFX on Windows

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Installing GFX on Windows
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:46:38 +0200

By the looks of it, a Microsoft Visual 'whatever' component
error.

Try, typing 'vcvarsall.bat' or 'Unable to find vcvarsall.bat'
in the search box at the top of the page that is,

  www.microsoft.com

( Google tends to give you what it thinks you want to see, not
  what you'd wish to see. )

HTH a little.

Regards,

Chris.