[Swftools-common] incremental loading of slides

From: Boris Reitman
Subject: [Swftools-common] incremental loading of slides
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:35:50 +0200

Hello,

I tried using the pdf2swf tool, using the preloader.swf and simple arrows navigation.  What I get is a large SWF, which shows the preloader for a very long time while all the slides load.  Thats bad.

I want to generate a different kind of SWF, that is able to show the first slide right away, and then start loading the rest of the slides.
How can I modify swf2pdf tool to generate such SWF ?

Boris