Re: [Swftools-common] Is there any guide to sc scripting language

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Is there any guide to sc scripting language
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 20:27:06 +0200

>On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 21:23:21 +0530
>Sriman Narayana Bhavanam <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am pretty much new to SWFTools. Can someone suggest me how to get started
> with sc scripting langauge.
> Is there any reference guide available? I am browsing the website
> http://www.swftools.org/, I could not find it.
>
> I appreciate if someone can give me any pointers.
>
> Regards,
> -Sriman

Sriman,

Did you not notice the link to the wiki?

    http://wiki.swftools.org/index.php/Main_Page

Did you not notice the link(s) to the basic tutorial and other information?

    http://wiki.swftools.org/index.php/Swfc

If you think the links from the main website were not clearly stated, then let
us know.

Enjoy!

Kind regards,

Chris.