[Swftools-common] SWFs generated by OpenOffice

From: Boris Reitman
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWFs generated by OpenOffice
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:01:59 +0200

Hi,

I tried generating swfs with openoffice from a powerpoint document.
I'm not sure what they are made of, and I was wondering if I can use
swf tools to extract all frames and put them back together, with
swfcombine.  I couldn't figure out how to use swfextract to extract
all the frames.

Another question: I tried generating PDF with OpenOffice, and
afterwards to convert it to SWF with pdf2swf.  I got an error from
pdf2swf that the PDF is too big, and that there is an overflow in the
ID table. It was a 12 megs PDF.   Has this issue been resolved ?

Another question: does anyone know of a flash player that can play and
navigate OpenOffice swfs as is ?

Last question: does anyone know an easy way to know if a PPS is
password protected, so that it can be skipped ?

Thanks,
Boris