apologies (was: Re: [Swftools-common] bug embedding video SWF?)

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: apologies (was: Re: [Swftools-common] bug embedding video SWF?)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 23:09:45 +0200

After playing a little bit with the example that Chris provided in his last message, I have been able to embed the video in a real presentation. Thanks for your help, Chris.

Since the corrected version pointed to the same error spotted by Ricardo Pedroso, I owe him an apology. Sorry, I tried your examples and tinkered with them during two hours (checking that with different variables and trying to embed in the final presentation), but yesterday I was too tired to realize that I was doing it wrong (I'd promise I was using the same script yesterday than today [but it is too late for that ;-)]).

Thanks to both, Chris and Ricardo. And sorry guys for not realizing the error before.

Just in case it helps others, I have described the whole method at http://www.ousia.tk/swftools-video.en.php (so I may forget the whole thing again ;-)).

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk