Re: [Swftools-common] sample embedding video

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] sample embedding video
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 08:14:34 +0100

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 21:17:25 +0100
Pablo Rodríguez <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 11/02/2010 12:37 AM, Chris wrote:
> > On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 22:24:55 +0100
> > Pablo Rodríguez<address@hidden>  wrote:
> >>
> >> I have created a small presentation [...]
> >
> > PS  Key 'f' doesn't seem to work when toggling between full and normal
> > screen.
>
> Thanks for reporting this, Chris.
>
> I'm afraid it doesn't work and I don't know why.
>
> The code seems right to me:
> Any ideas?

It's not the code Pablo.  Well not exactly.  What happens is that the movie
loses the focus, and thus the keys become inoperable ( try clicking on the
movie *before* doing key test ).

I came across the same issue when writing the key routine for this little media
player I'm attempting to put together.  I got round it, by giving one of the
objects within the movie the focus. All was then well.

>       if ((Key.getAscii() == 70) || (Key.getAscii() == 102))

Incidentally, you can also use this,

        if (Key.isDown(70)) || Key.isDown(102)

HTH

Regards,