Re: FW: [Swftools-common] Transparency

From: Chantal Tremblay
Subject: Re: FW: [Swftools-common] Transparency
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:53:21 -0500

Hi!

The first is a video. The second is text that I try to keep vectorial and
superimposed on the other.

I Tried with : d:\SWFTools\swfcombine -o D:\new.swf -Tm D:\3.swf -m d:\4.swf
and the result is good but at the beginning (fade in) I don't have the
transparency.

And I tried : d:\SWFTools\swfcombine -o D:\new.swf -T D:\5.swf d:\6.swf and
the result is good but I have only 1 frame and I need to keep all the
frames.

If you want I can put an example online.

Thanks for your help!
Chantal