Re: [Swftools-common] Getting pdf2swf to work on a WIN NT server

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Getting pdf2swf to work on a WIN NT server
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 00:26:56 +0100

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:56:58 -0000
"Anthony Mac Egan" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
> First of all thanks for your help.
>
> I have all the files set to a numeric file attribute of 755 giving them
> public executable permission.
> The Error Logs don’t show anything new in the last few days.
> I have also tried the same on two other server with no luck.
>
> Is there another permissions that I need to set?

Try it neat, as in,

<?php
   print exec ("pdf2swf.exe -vv { the rest of you command here}");
?>

You could also load the result into a vaiable, i.e. '$result = ..'

See what output you get, if any.

Able to ssh in and issue the command directly, under the same conditions
as when the Apache web server runs it?

Permissions issues often don't leave a trace in the ( error ) logs.  What
does the Apache access log say?

Regards,

Chris
<address@hidden>