Re: [Swftools-common] (off-topic) bug in Flash player

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] (off-topic) bug in Flash player
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 20:28:49 +0100

The Flash Player plug-in seems to often crash under Linux.  You'll know when
it happens, symptoms are very similar to those you have described,

Only solution.. close the browser completely, and wait for the cache to clear.
If not do kill the offending process(es) manually with kill.

Is this Firefox or similar we are talking about?  Perchance you have a corrupt
plug-in installed through the distribution?  Try removing it and put back a
clean
version from the Adobe web site.

HTH.

Regards,