Re: [Swftools-common] Debian package

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Debian package
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 21:40:11 +0000

On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 14:05:29 -0500
Juan Fernando Jaramillo <address@hidden> wrote:

> > The Wiki is *alive*.  I know.  I am currently hosting it.  If you have
> > inadvertently
> > stored an old link, then better reset/refresh your browser's cache.
> >
> > Still not working in my office, I will try this weekend in my house.

Then there is a problem with your office PC, network, supporting DNS?

http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://wiki.swftools.org

> > > ../lib/pdf/pdf.h, I suppouse that this is the code that use de pdflib, or
> > > not?
> >
> > If pdflib is required for you compilation, then it will complain. ;o)
> >
> > > Well in ../lib/pdf/pdf.cc, there already are an option to use plopper:
> > > And poppler-config exist in libpoppler-dev package, so I don't find any
> > > problem! Or there are?
> >
> > If you selectively compile against poppler or another Open Source Licensed
> > pdf library with a similar license, then there shoud be no issues with the
> > packaged software.
> >
> > Sorry, but I don't understand you this last sentence, it could be because
> my first language is Spanish. I hope not to bother, could you repeat me the
> sentence in other way.

¡Un Momento, Por Favor! ( thinks.. ) ;o)

If the software and libraries you are using for the package all have GPL
license,
then.. Guay del Paraguay. :o)

> > Thanks by your time Chris!

¡De Nada Amigo!