Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf ExitCode, ErrorCode

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf ExitCode, ErrorCode
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:14:40 +0000

Why not redirect the output away from standard out, say by piping to a file?

The more verbose you get, and the more complex the pdf you are rendering, the
slower execution will be ( obviously ).  But IMHO the execution time is till
not 'excessive'

You could also look at the Python gfx module:

   http://wiki.swftools.org/index.php?title=Python_gfx_module

Chris.