Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf

From: Go Furukawa
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 23:26:42 +0900

I check http://swftools.org, but I cannot find any infomation what
font format is supported.
Does pdf2swf only support truutype and type 1 font ?

I read the past post below.

Re: [Swftools-common] OTF fonts
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2007-12/msg00012.html
> OTF (OpenType) should be supported, too.

I get HelveticaNeue from Adobe Fonts, so maybe I cannot convert .otf
to .ttf for license problem.
http://www.adobe.com/type/

BTW I tried various Japanese OTF, Morisawa, Hiragino,
I can use Japanese Open Type fonts with parameters -s
languagedir=/path/to/xpdf/japanese
I get language support files from Xpdf website.
http://foolabs.com/xpdf/download.html

Go