Re: [Swftools-common] Link against poppler

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Link against poppler
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 13:04:53 -0800

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Christian Welzel <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 16.02.2012 22:48, schrieb Matthias Kramm:

There's a patch in "lib/pdf/xpdf-changes.patch". It's just one big
patch, but most of the changes are bugfixes, except for the two
functionality changes we just discussed.

Are these bugfixes done by you or someone other?

Most of them are by me. A few (like changes in JBig or JPX) are backported fixes from newer xpdf versions.

As i see it in a brief
investigation, none of it is included in poppler(xpdf). Perhaps it would
be a good idea to submit them all to upstream for inclusion?

It would!
I'm tied up with day-time-job related things right now, but if you want to go ahead and split them apart and get them included in poppler, you'd help me out a lot.