Re: [Swftools-common] Release Notes for 0.9.2?

From: Craig Martin
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Release Notes for 0.9.2?
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 05:07:30 +0000

I would love to see the results of this query as well.
Thanks
Craig

On 4/9/12 12:14 PM, "JL" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello

I see a new stable version for SWFtools has been posted April 8th 2012  (version 0.9.2)

Is there any where to get a list of changes/fixes or features for this release?

Or a location to get the full list of possible commands/switches to use for processing.

I often come across an command line argument in a past mailing group messages that is not referenced in the Wiki or SWFTools help contents.

If anyone can point me to either of these 2 pieces of information, that would be fantastic.

Thanks

--
JL