Re: [Swftools-common] Pdf2swf Pillar issue please help me

From: JL
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Pdf2swf Pillar issue please help me
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:46:57 -0400

Looks like a gradient/transparency issue.

Have you tried the '-s -poly2bitmap' switch rather than flatten (-G)?

You can also see if Quark will let you save the PDF out as version 1.3 (Acrobat 4.0).  This PDF version will flatten layers so PDF2SWF does not have to contend with as much.  Acrobat can also optimize to 1.3 if you have the Pro version (not reader)

Hope it helps...best of luck!!
JL